Sixth-, seventh-, and eighth-grade students meet during the Sunday School hour to deepen their understanding of faith and how they live their faith in the church and in the world.
The three-year Confirmation program focuses on:
- one year of study on the Old Testament
- one year of study on the New Testament
- one year of study on Luther’s Catechism
The program is supported by:
- sermon notes once a month
- service activities outside the congregation
- service activities inside the congregation
- artistic expression of faith
- writing about one’s faith
On the day of their Confirmation, students affirm for themselves the promises their parents, sponsors, and congregation made for them at their baptisms.